Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My life


My life is very simple. And yet very complex. I live in two worlds. The first world is in the basement of my owners, Penny & Henry. But I just know them as Pant-a-pant and Pant Pant. For the most part my life in this world is good and filled with joy. I have every possible red rubber chew toy known to dogkind. I get lavished with heavy petting and praise for doing the most inane things -- and not even doing them very well.

But this world has its sorrow. For some reason Pant-a-pant is obsessed with cleaning my ears. She seems to revel in bringing me down and yanking at the dense forest of hair that is within my floppy ears. Lately they have been injecting fluids in my ear to torture me. Why must life be so cruel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home