My life, continued
The second world is outside of the house -- I believe it is called the "outside." It's a glorious place, filled with rocks, sticks, people, dogs, and wonderful things to sniff.

I can go to the bathroom with wild abandon. There are no limits except when I'm attached to a leash.

I have made many protests to my owners regarding the use of a leash. I find it really quite insulting. My usual tactic is to bite my end and then pull with all of my doggy might. As I pull, I say to myself, "Baxter, one day you will again be free!"

3 Comments:
Baxter:
You said it; my owners WOOf and woofie are also into torture rituals. They feed me little meatballs for my dinner and I only go outside for brief walks in this ridiculous harness. I am planning to poop somewhere in the house tonight as I know that will get me lots of attention!
Hi Bax, it's Aunt Joanne
Your new look is pretty cool dude.
Don't forget October 6th is Penny's birthday. Do something especiallly cute for her.
Hugs!!
You said it. Mommy and Daddy haven't let me run around in the Outside since it started raining. And it's so dark now, I must stay on constant guard against the Evil.
I chewed up an Evil pen in the dining room yesterday. I showed it ... yes I did. Why did daddy pop me on the head?
Post a Comment
<< Home