More of the same.
Hey all, wanted to give a big woof to all y'all reading my blog. Clearly my experience is not unique, though my limited contact with the outside world sure makes it seem like I'm unique. I apologize for not writing more until now but my owners went away for the weekend and so I went to my boarding resort for a few days, and then I spent most of last week recovering from that.
Well, memories of Carmelo are beginning to fade, though I still get a visceral feeling whenever I pass by his old house. Then my legs stop moving, my body freezes, and I jerk against the man or woman that's holding me back.

I still miss the little guy. I guess I always will.

1 Comments:
Did you see SuperDog last night? He showed up at my house just before you did. I got so excited that Daddy had to put me in time-out, then by the time I got out, you were there but SuperDog was gone.
How come the two of you never show up at the same time?
Post a Comment
<< Home