My latest girlfriend
Well folks, if you've been reading this blog you know that my life is full of ups and downs. Dogs come into my life and then they leave. People too. But every now and then I have to reflect on the good things in my life. My owners, for example. Cold weather and snow to to roll within. And finally, increasing interaction with this hot foxy bitch down the street, Kayla. Woohoo!
We met many moons ago but she was an older, working dog, and I was quite content playing with my soulmate, Carmelo. Now that he's gone (sniff), I've begun to notice Kayla in a way that I haven't noticed her before. I'd like to say it's true love, but it's not. It's more like love and hate. And I'm the one doing the loving.

I guess that's what true love is all about, right? But why is she such a hater?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home