Sunday, December 18, 2005

Me for me?

I often feel like Kayla won't give me the time of day. I'm constantly looking up at her house as I walk by to see if she's there, and I never see her. Even when we're together I want nothing more than to chew on her toys and sniff her ass. But she can be very obstinate. It is quite beguiling.

The one time she paid any attention to me was on Halloween when I came dressed as Super Dog. She melted before my eyes. If she could have undressed more than she already was she would have done it -- gladly. I wasn't but inches from mounting her when Pant Pant took me home and put the costume away.

Now all I hear is Super Dog this, and Super Dog that. Why can't she see that the one that she loves is me? Mild-mannered Baxter! (Sigh). It makes me colicky, it really does.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely untrue! There's no way they're the same dog.

Sure, Baxter is mild-mannered and sweet, but SuperDog is strong and virile. Plus, he eats red meat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home